This coaching is to equip managers with tools and techniques which identifies own areas of strength which can be used as an instrument to support own wellbeing and their team / s.
You will be able to identify the most prevalent mental health difficulties in the workplace and how to deal with sensitive and difficult situations regarding mental health and / or domestic abuse.
By attending this coaching session your will:-
- Be able to recognise own weaknesses and strengths and utilise this when supporting others
- Be able to approach a person who is experiencing mental health difficulties, and how to bridge challenges faced and offer support.
- Identify how to communicate effectively during a sensitive / difficult situation regarding mental health / domestic abuse.
- Develop skills in the development of wellness action plans and how to implement them.
- Identify appropriate signposting and how to access information.
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked – Please select from the following:
Date Time Venue
Thursday 08th April 2021 4.30pm – 5.00pm Online
Wednesday 12th May 2021 4.30pm – 5.00pm Online
Tuesday 25th May 2021 12.00pm – 12.30pm Online
Wednesday 02nd June 2021 12.00pm – 12.30pm Online
Wednesday 16th June 2021 09.00am – 09.30am Online
To book your place or find out more information please email: [email protected]