This coaching is to equip managers with tools and techniques which identifies own areas of strength which can be used as an instrument to support own wellbeing and their team / s.
You will be able to identify the most prevalent mental health difficulties in the workplace and how to deal with sensitive and difficult situations regarding mental health and / or domestic abuse.
By attending this coaching session you will –
- Be able to recognise own weaknesses and strengths and utilise this when supporting others
- Be able to approach a person who is experiencing mental health difficulties, and how to bridge challenges faced and offer support.
- Identify how to communicate effectively during a sensitive / difficult situation regarding mental health / domestic abuse.
- Develop skills in the development of wellness action plans and how to implement them.
- Identify appropriate signposting and how to access information.
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked, please select from the following –
Date Time Venue
Monday 12th April 2021 9.00am – 9.30am Online via Zoom
Monday 26th April 2021 2.30pm – 3.00pm Online via Zoom
Tuesday 27th April 2021 12.30pm – 1.00pm Online via Zoom
Wednesday 05th May 2021 12.00 – 12.30pm Online via Zoom
Monday 17th May 2021 9.00am – 9.30am Online via Zoom
Tuesday 25th May 2021 1.30pm – 2.00pm Online via Zoom
Wednesday 02nd June 2021 11.00am – 11.10am Online via Zoom
Monday 21st June 2021 9.30am – 10.00am Online via Zoom
Thursday 24th June 11.30am – 12.00pm Online via Zoom
To book your place or find out more information please email: [email protected]