Wellbeing strategies to support loss, change and adjustment in our current working environment for managers working across Central Bedfordshire
This coaching is to equip managers with tools and techniques which identifies own areas of strength which can be used as an instrument to support own wellbeing and their team / s.
You will be able to identify the most prevalent emotional health difficulties in the workplace and how to deal with sensitive and difficult situations regarding the loss and change in our current working environment, mental health and / or domestic abuse.
By attending this coaching session you will –
• Be able to recognise own weaknesses and strengths and utilise this when supporting others.
• Be able to approach a person who is experiencing difficulties, due to the loss and change of the new
working environment and how to bridge challenges faced and offer support.
• Identify how to communicate effectively during a sensitive / difficult situation regarding loss, change,
mental health / domestic abuse.
• Develop skills in the development of wellness action plans and how to implement them.
• Identify appropriate signposting and how to access information.
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked, please select from the following –
Date Time Venue
Mon 13 Sept 2021 11.00am – 11.30am ZOOM
Mon 04 Oct 2021 12.00pm – 12.30pm ZOOM
Wed 03 Nov 2021 11.00am – 11.30am ZOOM
To book your place or find out more information please email: [email protected]