By attending this session, you will be able to identify how to develop skills in building resilience and understanding change in work regimes during the current climate. You will gain confidence in communication with management to seek support in regard of own emotional wellbeing.
By attending this coaching session your will:-
- Be able to recognise how to build resilience and confidence for positive wellbeing.
- Identify the types of mind-set and how to challenge negative self-talk.
- Identify tools and techniques that support mental health and wellbeing.
- Gain confidence in opening difficult conversations with your manager.
- Develop own wellbeing through the open room with support directed by the Mind BLMK coach.
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked – Please select from the following:
Date Time Venue
Wed 16 June 2021 11.30am – 1.00pm Online
To book your place or find out more information, please email: [email protected]