By attending this session, you will be able to identify how to develop skills in building resilience and understanding change in work regimes. You will gain confidence in approaching management to seek support in regard of own emotional wellbeing. The open room will offer further safe support.
By attending this coaching session you will:-
- Be able to recognise how to build resilience and confidence for positive wellbeing.
- Identify the types of mind-set and how to challenge negative self-talk.
- Identify tools and techniques that support mental health and wellbeing.
- Gain confidence in opening difficult conversations with your manager.
- Develop own wellbeing through the open room with support directed by the Mind BLMK coach.
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked, please select from the following –
Date Time Venue
Monday 12th April 2021 10.30am – 12.00pm Online via Zoom
Monday 26th April 2021 12.30pm – 2.00pm Online via Zoom
Tuesday 27th April 20221 2.00pm – 3.30pm Online via Zoom
Wednesday 05th May 2021 2.00pm – 3.30pm Online via Zoom
Wednesday 12th May 2021 11.30am – 1.00pm Online via Zoom
Monday 17th May 2021 10.00am – 11.30am Online via Zoom
Tuesday 25th May 2021 2.30pm – 4.00pm Online Via Zoom
Wednesday 02nd June 2021 9.00am -10.30am Online via Zoom
Monday 21st June 2021 11.00am – 12.30pm Online Via Zoom
Thursday 24th June 2021 9.30am – 11.00am Online via Zoom
To book your place or find out more information, please email: [email protected]