Wellbeing approaches to support loss, change and adjustment in our current working environment for employees working across Central Bedfordshire
By attending this session, you will be able to identify how to develop skills in building resilience and understanding change in work regimes during the current climate.
You will gain confidence in communication with management to seek support in regard of own emotional wellbeing.
By attending this coaching session you will:-
• Be able to recognise how to build resilience and confidence for positive wellbeing.
• Learn strategies to enable coping with the loss or change of our current working practices.
• Identify the types of mind-sets and how to develop a more positive approach.
• Identify tools and techniques that support emotional health and wellbeing.
• Gain confidence in opening difficult conversations with your colleagues and / or line management.
• Recognise and develop a better awareness of wellbeing through the open room with support directed
by the Mind BLMK coach.
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked, please select from the following –
Date Time Venue
Mon 13 Sep 2021 9.00am – 10.30am ZOOM
Mon 04 Oct 2021 10.00am – 11.30am ZOOM
Wed 03 Nov 2021 9.00am – 10.30am ZOOM
To book your place or find out more information, please email: [email protected]