By attending this session, you will be able to identify how to develop skills in building resilience and understanding change in work regimes. You will gain confidence in approaching management to seek support in regard of own emotional wellbeing. The open room will offer further safe support.
By attending this coaching session you will:-
- Be able to recognise how to build resilience and confidence for positive wellbeing.
- Identify the types of mind-set and how to challenge negative self-talk.
- Identify tools and techniques that support mental health and wellbeing.
- Gain confidence in opening difficult conversations with your manager.
- Develop own wellbeing through the open room with support directed by the Mind BLMK coach.
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked, please select from the following –
Date Time Venue
Thursday 18th March 2021 9.00am – 10.30am Online via ZOOM
Monday 22nd March 2021 2.00pm – 3.00pm Online via ZOOM
Tuesday 23rd March 2021 10.00am – 11.30am Online via ZOOM
Wednesday 24th March 2021 10.00am – 11.30am Online via ZOOM
Monday 12th April 2021 10.00am – 11.30am Online via ZOOM
- Tuesday 27th April 2021 2.00pm – 3.00pm Online via ZOOM
To book your place or find out more information, please email: [email protected]