This coaching is to equip managers with tools and techniques which identifies own areas of strength which can be used as an instrument to support own wellbeing and their team / s.
You will be able to identify the most prevalent mental health difficulties in the workplace and how to deal with sensitive and difficult situations regarding mental health and / or domestic abuse.
By attending this training session your will:-
- Be able to recognise own weaknesses and strengths and utilise this when supporting others
- Be able to approach a person who is experiencing mental health difficulties, and how to bridge challenges faced and offer support.
- Identify how to communicate effectively during a sensitive / difficult situation regarding mental health / domestic abuse.
- Develop skills in the development of wellness action plans and how to implement them.
- Identify appropriate signposting and how to access information.
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked, please select from the following dates:
Date Time Venue
Mon 29 Nov 2021 11.30am – 12.00pm TEAMS
Mon 17 Jan 2022 2.00pm – 2.30pm TEAMS
To book your place or find out more information, please email: [email protected]