Are you or someone you know looking for additional support with anger management?
Join our anger management awareness workshop, delivered over two sessions, this September.
This workshop is designed to address the impact of anger on self and others – you will develop a greater understanding of your own anger and gain the skills, tools and techniques to help reduce these feelings.
Topics to be covered:-
- What is anger?
- Vicious cycle of anger
- The effects and impact – emotional, physical, and behavioural
- Anger styles – what’s yours?
- Triggers of anger
- Challenging negative thinking habits
- The importance of communication
- Tools and techniques that can reduce anger
At the end of the workshop, you will receive a toolkit and a certificate of attendance.
See below for dates and times of each session:
– Wednesday 01 Sept – 1:00pm-3:00pm
– Wednesday 08 Sept – 1:00pm-3:00pm
You will need to be able to access online learning through Zoom, joining instructions will be sent with confirmation email.
To book your place or find out more information please contact –
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0788 1248 780