Healthy Aspirations is your opportunity to learn techniques that are designed to support your emotional wellbeing. The programme will equip you with tools to build your interpersonal skills and assist with individual learning goals. Delivered in small groups, the sessions are diverse and aim to meet the needs of all participants.
The course consists of:
- A 6 week training programme (a 3 hour session once a week)
- Access to one-to-one mentoring support for the individual
- Access to Next Step Services
- Access to further training, volunteering and employment services.
The training programme covers:
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress – causes and physical effects
- Goal Setting – how to set realistic goals
- Relaxation Techniques – different techniques
- Assertiveness and confidence building
- Stress Management Techniques
Our commitment to you
Mind BLMK values those who use its services and wishes to provide the highest possible standard of service within the resources available. Only qualified, experienced tutors support individuals through the programme.
What we ask of you
Mind BLMK expects individuals to commit to attending and completing the learning programme and to engage with the learning group.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
AND HAVE AN INITIAL ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO THIS COURSE
T: 0300 330 0635
E: [email protected]
Dates and Times
New dates: Every Monday from 18 February to 25 March 2019 – 10am – 1pm.
Milton Keynes Job Centre, Southgate House, 449-499 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 3BN.
Disclaimer: Mind BLMK will make every effort to run their training courses but reserve the right to cancel or change the dates of the above course should it be necessary to do so.