Mind BLMK is offering free See the Signs suicide awareness training courses for non-mental health workforce participants.
By attending this course you will:
- Be able to recognise the signs and symptoms of someone who may be having suicidal thoughts
- Identify tools and techniques so you can support the person in crisis
- Identify how to communicate with a person with suicidal thoughts
- Recognise the importance of early professional help.
Spaces are limited on these courses and must be pre-booked with our training department.
Dates and times
- Wednesday 03 March 2021, 11.00am – 1.00pm via zoom
- Tuesday 09 March 2021, 10.00am – 12.00pm via zoom
- Monday 15 March 2021, 9.30am – 11.30pm via zoom
For more information or to book your space, please ring 0300 330 0635 or email [email protected]