Suicide prevention remains a universal challenge – every year, suicide is among the top 20 leading causes of death globally for people of all ages.
This free online event will focus on the following themes:-
- See the Signs (suicide awareness) – Michele Fisher
- Crisis Cafés (adults experiencing severe mental distress or crisis) – Beth Timms
- The Samaritans (volunteers, saving lives) – Robert Labe
- Men’s suicide (heads up campaign) – Tony Isles
- Stay alive app (suicide prevention) – Grassroots
See below for dates and times of each session:
– Thursday 09 Sept – 09:45am-12:40pm
– Thursday 09 Sept – 1:00pm-16:15pm
You will need to be able to access online learning through Zoom, joining instructions will be sent with confirmation email.
To book your place or find out more information please contact –
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0788 1248 780