Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
0300 330 0648 [email protected]
For your individual support:
- We are a local organisation, supporting people across Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes
- We offer a range of options, focusing on you and your needs
- We are a quality organisation, having achieved the highest level of quality standards
- Although we are independent, we are part of the Mind network, giving us access to a huge range of knowledge and resources
- We are guided by the people we support – people who use our services help decide on how we work
- And if we can’t help, we work closely with other groups and organisations, meaning we can guide you to the most suitable place for your needs.
For your company, school or organisation:
- We offer a wide range of support, from workshops and training through to counselling and mentoring
- We can work with you to decide what you need and create an individual package to help you achieve your goals
- We have access to a wide range of specialists who bring knowledge, experience and passion
- As part of the Mind network, we have access to a huge range of knowledge and resources
- We have been supporting people locally since 1978 – we know what works!
As your potential employer:
- We have achieved the highest level (Level 3) rating from National Mind for our quality standards
- We are a recognised Disability Confident Employer
- We have an experienced training department, ensuring our delivery is top notch
- We are a recognised Mindful Employer
- Our workforce is what makes us who we are. We value our team and ensure that they are supported to be the best that they can be.
Share this page