What difference do your donations make?
Mind BLMK has been responding to and raising awareness of positive mental health for over 40 years.
We’re working hard to ensure that nobody has to face a mental health problem alone, but the need for our services is sadly increasing. Our specialist services aren’t protected by government funding and we rely on the donations and generosity of the general public. For some, your support will be literally life-saving.
Take a look at how your donations are spent:
- £10 = 40-minute call to de-escalate a person in crisis
- £25 = could provide 1-hour arts and craft session for people in recovery
- £50 = 3 x sessions with our Young Persons Wellbeing Navigator service
- £100 = 3 x appointments with our Suicide Prevention Wellbeing Coordinator
- £250 = 3 sessions with our Mental Health Youth Worker in our Young Person Sanctuary
- £500 = could provide up to 12 hours of support in one of our Crisis cafes
- £1000 = could provide a support service to families who have recently had a bereavement through suicide
Click here to download our latest Impact Report where you can read more about our positive impact and services delivered in 2022-2023.
Remember a gift no matter how small, can make such a difference!
If you or your organisation are interested in supporting Mind BLMK and would like to make a regular donation, please get in touch: [email protected]