This Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- to assure you that we recognise and fully respect the privacy and personal data of the visitors to this website; and
- to explain what personal information we collect from this website and how we ensure its best protection.
Mind BLMK complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”) and the UK General Data Protection Regulations 2021. For the purposes of the Act, Mind BLMK is the data controller and sole owner of the personal data collected on the Website.
We use up-to-date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Act and Regulations give you the right to access details that we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
For more information please refer to our Data Protection Policy.
Information we may collect from you
It is not necessary for you to register with us in order to access the Website. However we may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact and registration forms. The basic personal information about you which we may collect and process is:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your name, email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Mind BLMK, service provider organisations, government departments, agencies and public bodies.
We may also collect and process information provided by you at the time of posting material to the Website, as well as details of your visit to the Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you use. Further, if you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to enable you to access further information or services
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Changing the information we hold about you
If you would like to change any information we hold about you that has been collected via use of this Website or want to it to be removed from our database, you should contact us at [email protected]
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
By using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out above.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of service providers, our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your data may also be available to our website provider to allow them to deliver their service to us, and to carry out analysis and research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of our users and supporters. This helps us gain a better understanding of you so that we can improve our services. This may include connecting data we receive from you on the website to data available from other sources. Your personally identifiable data will only be used where it is necessary for the analysis required, and where your interests for privacy are not deemed to outweigh their legitimate interests in developing new services for us. In the case of this activity the following will apply:
- Your data will be made available to our website provider
- The data that may be available to them may include any of the data we collect as described above
- Our website provider will not transfer your data to any other third party, or transfer your data outside of the EEA
- They will store your data for a maximum of 7 years