What is Wellbeing and Resilience?
The phrase ‘wellbeing’ covers numerous aspects of the way individuals feel about their lives, including their characteristics, work and relationships with others. Research suggests that employers can have an influence on an individual’s sense of wellbeing in the way they organise a workplace.
Resilience is the ability of an individual to cope with stress and crisis and be able to bounce back swiftly. They do not fall apart during a crisis and are able to cope with adversity and learn progression through experience.
What is covered in the course?
- What is the connection between emotional health and resilience
- Realistic confidence with a can do approach
- Adaptable and positive approach to change
- Understanding of the benefits of building and restoring important relationships
- Greater understanding of personal boundaries
- Improved adversity
- Improved problem solving skills
- Increase knowledge in emotional wellbeing
- Mindfulness skills.
- The training programme is a one day programme
- Participants attending the course will receive a certificate of attendance and wellbeing and resilience information
- Courses can be delivered on own premises or a designated venue through Mind.
- 2 hour introduction into Wellbeing and Resilience
- 4 hour Basic awareness of Wellbeing and Resilience
- Bespoke training package
If you would like further information, please either call our training department on 0300 330 0648 (option 6) or email: [email protected].