The One Day MHFA awareness and skills course qualifies you as an Adult MHFA Champion and will teach you to:
- Recognise the main signs and symptoms of common mental health issues
- Provide initial support
- Guide a person towards appropriate professional help
- Be mindful of your own wellbeing
- Develop an understanding of how you can create and maintain a healthier workforce or community
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
Mental Health First Aid starts with you.
Dates and times
Dates to be confirmed, or contact us to arrange a course for you.
For more information ring 0300 330 0635 or email [email protected]