Sometimes it can be a minefield to find the information you need, whether on a personal level or for someone else. We are here to support you and there are lots of other organisations out there that can help too. You are never alone!
If you find yourself in crisis or simply need someone to talk to, here are some important contact numbers, messaging services, websites and apps you can use.
📞 Phone Lines
- Samaritans 116 123, for non-urgent email support, email [email protected]. Open 24-hours, 7-days a week.
- Childline 0800 1111 or 1-2-1 webchat on www.childline.org. Counselling service for children and young people. Open 24-hours, 7-days a week.
- Papyrus/ Hopeline UK0800 068 4141. Suicide Prevention support for under-35s. Monday – Friday, 10am – 10pm. Weekends/Bank Holidays – 2pm – 10pm.
- 111 Option 2 (NHS First Response Service)
- The Mix 0808 808 4994, free Helpline for 11 – 25-year-olds, can talk about ANY issue. Monday – Sunday 4pm – 11pm.
📱 Messaging services
- REFLECT Text REFLECT to 85258 to start a conversation. FREE, CONFIDENTIAL, ANONYMOUS text line for young people who need to chat. Open 24-hours, 7-days a week.
- SHOUT crisis messenger Text ‘Shout’ to 85258. FREE, CONFIDENTIONAL text service open 24-hours, 7-days a week. Texts remain confidential and anonymous.
- ChatHealth (Cambridgeshire Community Health Services) Text dvice for young people aged 11 – 19. Response time within 24 hours, 9am – 4pm Mon – Fri (except bank holidays)
🤳 Free Apps
Mind BLMK Support
Download Mind BLMK leaflets and posters HERE.