Get In touch: Feedback, Compliments and Complaints
Mind BLMK is committed to make sure that its work is of the highest quality and welcome all feedback about our services, whether compliments or complaints.
The following principles are used in Mind’s Feedback, compliments and complaints policy. If you would like any information about our complaints policy, please email [email protected]
- Mind BLMK recognises that compliments and complaints are an important part of customer feedback.
- The procedure is fair to people using services or experiencing Mind’s BLMK’s work, complainants and to staff.
- The procedure is accessible to all regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, belief or sexual orientation.
- Making a complaint will not harm or prejudice the service that is given to the complainant.
- Concerns and complaints are dealt with efficiently and are properly investigated.
- Complainants are treated with respect and courtesy and receive appropriate support throughout the handling of the complaint.
- Complainants receive a timely and appropriate response, identifying the outcome of any investigation, wherever possible.
- Action is taken where necessary in the light of the outcome of the complaint.
- Learning from complaints will be used to improve Mind BLMK’s work.
- If the complainant is not happy with the result of the response to the complaint, they will have the right to appeal.
Together we aim to become a better, more inclusive organisation by listening to the voices of everyone who wants to talk to us.