Are passionate about making a difference in your community? Do you want to have a say in the decisions that affect you and your peers? If so, we invite you to join the Youth Advisory Panel!
The Youth Advisory Panel is a group of young people who work together to provide advice and feedback on issues that affect young people. We meet regularly to discuss a wide range of topics, including education, health, safety, and community development.
We welcome young people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Whether you have previous experience in advocacy and community engagement or are new to this type of work, we want to hear from you.
As a member of the Youth Advisory Panel, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your leadership skills and gain valuable experience
- Make a positive impact on your community
- Work with other young people who share your passion and enthusiasm
- Meet and network with community leaders and decision-makers
- Have your voice heard and influence change
For more information on how to get involved, please email:
Download Mind BLMK leaflets and posters HERE.