Mind BLMK’s Mind Matters weekly groups offer a safe, non-judgmental space to discuss and explore issues around wellbeing and mental health. We explore a range of different subjects: depression, anxiety, self-esteem, goal-setting and more. We also provide various self-led activities such as art and crafts to support people with their mental health and wellbeing. As sessions do change from time to time, please contact us before your first visit.
Our sessions take place at: Bedford Wellbeing Centre, 3 Woburn Road, Bedford, MK40 1EG.
- Tuesdays 10.30 am – 2.30 pm
- Morning – Drop in session
- Afternoon – Structured wellbeing session.
- Fridays 10.30 am – 2.30 pm
- 10.30 – 12 – Activities, crafts and garden group launching soon
- 12 – 1 pm – Bring your own lunch to eat with the group
- 1 – 2.30 pm – Drop in session.
The groups mean I am feeling better, getting better, doing better
To access our services, you can complete the online form to the left of this page.
This service is funded by Bedford Borough Council.
For more information, please contact:
Jennifer Reid, Recovery Co-ordinator (Mind Matters)
Richard Hurst – Operations Manager
0300 330 0648