A mile a day for Mind BLMK
This January we’re encouraging you to take part in ‘A mile a day for Mind BLMK’
Demand for mental health support has increased considerably and we need your help now more than ever, to ensure that we can continue providing our key services to those locally.
In the last 6 months, Mind BLMK has provided over 4,000 emotional wellbeing calls to people across Bedfordshire, Luton, and Milton Keynes. We wouldn’t have been able to do it, if it wasn’t from the help of others and as an independent charity, we rely solely on the support from others to ensure we can continue providing our key services and programs within our local communities.
So this January, we’re asking you to come together and help us fight for better mental health and continue the vital work we do locally. Take part in ‘A mile a day for Mind BLMK’ and help raise both vital funds and awareness for your local community.
It’s free to take part, and we’d love to get as many people involved as possible. If you would like to fundraise towards our work, we’d love always love this too! Your support really would make a huge difference to our work locally, and together we can ensure that nobody has to face a mental health problem alone.
- Sign up by clicking ‘Register here’ on the left hand side of this page to support us today
- Create your JustGiving page here
- Text Mind BLMK to 70450 to donate £3 (texts cost £3 plus one standard message rate)
- Raise £50 or more and get a free Mind BLMK technical t-shirt to walk in
- For more information or fundraising support, please e-mail [email protected]