Develop wellbeing skills to support loneliness
This is a virtual learning space for participants from Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes, who identify with loneliness and would like to learn tools and techniques that support their own wellbeing.
By attending one of the free webinar sessions your will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of loneliness
- Recognise common factors and symptoms of loneliness
- Identify the link between stress and loneliness
- Identify coping mechanisms and develop skills in maintaining emotional balance
- Identify and develop skills in the practice of the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Develop skills in mindfulness practice
Monday 22nd February 2021, 2.00pm – 3.30pm
Wednesday 17th March 2021, 10.00am – 11.30am
Monday 22nd March 2021, 10.00am – 11.30am
If you would like to attend one of these free webinars please email your contact details and selected date to [email protected] or call 07867 398246 / 0788 1248 780 for further information.