Controlling your emotions – Anger Management Awareness Workshop
New Workshop – How to cope with Anger
It can be frightening when your anger overwhelms you. But there are ways you can learn to manage your anger when you find yourself in difficult situations.
We are delighted to announce that we are delivering a basic anger management awareness workshop, over a 2-hour session on Monday 17th December, between 5.00 – 7.00pm.
If your outbursts can be violent or abusive this can cause serious problems in your life and relationships, and can be very damaging to the people around you.
In this case, it’s essential to seek professional treatment and support for your anger.
- What is anger?
- Vicious cycle of anger
- The effects and impact – emotional, physical, and behavioural
- Anger styles – what’s yours?
- Triggers of anger
- Challenging negative thinking habits
- Tools and techniques that can reduce anger
- This training is delivered via Zoom
- There is a fee of £25.00 to attend
- Participants attending the course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Click here for further information
To book your place or for more information contact:
0300 330 0648 (option 6)
Posted on: 1st November 2022