ANLP raises over £6,000 at Awards Gala in support of Mind BLMK
In collaboration with the Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP) network, the ANLP team recently raised over £6,000 at their annual Awards Gala, in support of Mind BLMK, the local independent charity working to provide positive mental health and wellbeing across the communities of Bedfordshire, Luton, and Milton Keynes.
Mind BLMK’s Fundraising Manager, Hayley Coomber, said:
We are hugely grateful to ANLP for all of their incredible support. The evening was a great success and we are especially thankful to Karen, Kash, and the wider team for the hard work they put in to achieve this. We are honoured to have been put forward as ANLP’s chosen charity this year and know that it will make such a difference in raising awareness of the importance of good mental health.
Karen Falconer, ANLP CEO, said:
We found the synergy between ANLP and Mind BLMK, both from a fundraising/co-ordination point of view and also with regard to working together on mental health, to be the perfect fit for us. It’s been a pleasure working with Hayley, Richard and the team of incredibly hard-working individuals at Mind BLMK who combine to make a real difference in their community. Our aim is to do the same within the NLP community and we look forward to working with Mind BLMK in the coming months and years to see where else we can collaborate to be the difference that makes the difference.
The NLP Awards Charity Dinner honoured the positive benefits of NLP in different industry sectors showing the breadth of impact that NLP can have. Awards winners, selected by a Mind BLMK panel from the finalist nominees were:
- Rita Aleluia (Portugal) – NLP in Education
- Andy Coley and Jo Wilson (UK) – NLP in Healthcare
- Lucas Derks (Netherlands) – NLP in Research
- Francis Taylor (UK) – NLP in Public Service and Community
- ANLP International CIC is the Global Independent Professional Body representing the highest ethical and best practice standards for NLP.
- ANLP’s mission is to raise public awareness of the positive benefits of NLP and to continue to raise the standards of delivery of NLP to the Public and Private Sectors.
- For more information about ANLP and NLP, visit www.anlp.org.
Author: Julie Stock
Posted on: 29th July 2019