Support Mind BLMK in 2024
Is your business looking for a new charity to support in 2024? Why not support Mind BLMK and help us promote positive mental health and wellbeing throughout Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes.
Through our Charity of the Year partnership, not only will you be supporting us, but we will help support you and your colleagues in understanding what we do, where to find mental health support and gain a better understanding of mental health.
So what is a Charity of the Year Partnership?
By partnering with us, you agree to fundraise for Mind BLMK for a year. This is typically during a financial year, but you can go from January-January if your prefer.
You can do this fundraising in many different ways such as hosting different staff events throughout the year;
- Company fundraisers: quiz night, race night, annual raffle, summer gala
- Charity football match amongst employees
- Challenge events: we have partnered with Run 4 Charity who offer lots of exciting challenge events in amazing locations such as Thorpe Park, Barcelona, Amsterdam and more!
We also have lots of other ideas up our sleeves that we can share with you. Not only will this help raise funds for us, but also provide great team-building opportunities for you and your colleagues. There is no minimum target amount, any amount you raise throughout the year is greatly appreciated and will make a difference.
In return, we will;
- Offer training opportunities for employees
- Signpost customers to Mind BLMK staff and services
- Provide Mind BLMK leaflets and documents
- Share any company fundraising activities on social media, to encourage and support brand awareness
- Keep you up to date on key awareness dates throughout the year such as Mental Health Awareness Week and provide full social media toolkits for you to use
- Share free webinars and resources to staff members
- And more!
The support we have received from the Fundraising team at Mind BLMK has been invaluable, new campaigns are brought to our attention and the resources we have been sent to aid with fundraising have all been excellent. It has been a pleasure to fundraise for this charity and I hope we will continue to support the important work they do in the future.
– Mind BLMK corporate partner
So, if you’re intereseted in finding out more and setting up a no-obligation meeting with out Fundraising Team, please drop them an email at [email protected].
Thank you for your kind consideration of a Charity of the Year partnership in 2024, your support means a lot to us!
Posted on: 17th January 2024